DH ACRYLIC SEAL is an acrylate system two-liquid type mixed curing water-stop material and back face grouting agent which was developed making much of safety and durability, which forms a gel type with especially excellent elasticity, permeability, swelling property, durability, etc., which is used for back face injection like tunnel, subway, building basement, secret, etc., and which exhibits water-stop effect and ground settling agent effect. As it has no leaching of gel, a weak point of the existing water glass, and is safe even under the environment in the ground, it has semi-permanent durability and is not a toxic and polluting product.
It can be used for stopping water for leakage of all sorts of architecture, civil structure.
– Water stop of underground structural connection and back face grouting
– Permanent water stop grouting of underground structure like tunnel, subway, etc.
– Expansion joint leaking part and construction joint leakage repair
– Connection and leaking part of reservoir, swimming pool, pond, etc.
– Air gap part of concrete structure
– Leaking part of underground parking lot and underground concrete structure
Example diagram of back face injection method
This method is the one to stop water by forming a non-permeable wall on the back face of concrete wall. It is to inject DH Acrylic Seal after boring the concrete with leaking parts, which forms a nonpermeable water stopping wall in an air gap between concrete and soil.
DH Acrylic Seal back face injection method
DH ACRYLIC SEAL forms a stopping wall as it sufficiently penetrates into all cracks by injecting and penetrating into the range with a radius of 60cm when installing the injection openings with distance of 100cm according to the cracks due to its equal penetration from the opening.
DH Acrylic seal construction procedure
[table id=19 /]
DH-30 Minimum Ratio
DH-50 Minimum Ratio