NCL COAT is a water-based acrylic copolymer with high elasticity, good resistance to weathering, outstanding durability and
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
• Can be used on most types of roofs, such as concrete, metal, asbestos, etc
• Can be exposed when reinforced with fibre-glass mat
• Toxic free and environmental friendly
• Solvent free
• Easily apply by brush or spray machine
• Can be applied to damp surfaces
• Liquid application ensures a joint free, seamless membrane
Approximately 1.2 kg/m² but this will vary according to the site conditions.
NCL COAT conforms to BS 476 Part 3.
STORAGE & HANDLING
The shelf life of NCL COAT is 12 months in original unopened containers if store in a cool dry place.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As with all chemical products, caution should always be exercised. Protective clothing, such as gloves and goggles, should
be worn. Treat any splashes onto the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately. Should any of the products be accidentally
swallowed, do not induce vomiting, but call for medical assistance immediately. Ensure the container is available for the
medical attendant to examine any relevant instruction and contents details. Reseal all containers after use and ensure product
is properly stored and always keep away from children.
• All substrates to be coated must be clean, free of dust, oil, grease and loose particles. Metal surfaces should be rust free.
• Application can be done by brush, roller or suitable spray machine.
• First, apply a primer coat (80% of NCL COAT + 20% water) with brush or any suitable means. Apply a minimum of two coats
with undiluted material only after the primer coat is totally dried (i.e. approximately after 8 hours at 25°C).
• It is important to ensure that each coat has to be cured totally before applying the next coat.
• Each subsequent coat should be applied in the opposite direction to the previous coat.
• For improved results, a fibre-glass mat can be reinforced into the first coat while it is wet at expansion areas and joints with
parapets. Clean all tools and equipment with water after use.
Resistant to acids, alcohol, petrol, diesel, saline, and non-saline solutions.