NCL DH ACRYLIC SEAL is an acrylate system two-liquid type mixed curing water-stop material and back face grouting
agent which was developed making much of safety and durability, which forms a gel type with especially excellent elasticity,
permeability, swelling property, durability, etc., which is used for back face injection like tunnel, subway, building basement,
secret, etc., and which exhibits water-stop effect and ground settling agent effect. As it has no leaching of gel, a weak point of
the existing water glass, and is safe even under the environment in the ground, it has semi-permanent durability and is not a
toxic and polluting product.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
• Excellent permeability: It is easy to permeate into the fine air gap or any kind of soil due to the very low viscosity near the
• Stability: It exhibits no leaching phenomena, the weak point of the existing water glass, and no hydrolysis senile change.
• Complete impermeable layer: The highly elastic and flexible gel formed after condensation has the swelling property
when in contact with water by absorbing vibration and the elastic reaction to the secondary deformation of ground and
structure resulting in continuously maintaining water barring capacity
• Excellent workability: It is possible to freely respond according to the site condition and injection objective because it has
a wide range of controlling the curing time.
• Non-toxic environment-friendliness: It is long safe to all sorts of chemical environment of underground water and
ground as it is not decomposed and leached by alkalis, acids, organic chemicals.
• Bondability: It maintains the water stop effect for a long time due to excellent properties of high elasticity and high
AREA OF APPLICATION
It can be used for stopping water for leakage of all sorts of architecture, civil structure.
• Water stop of underground structural connection and back face grouting
• Permanent water stop grouting of underground structure like tunnel, subway, etc.
• Expansion joint leaking part and construction joint leakage repair
• Connection and leaking part of reservoir, swimming pool, pond, etc.
• Air gap part of concrete structure
• Leaking part of underground parking lot and underground concrete structure
DH ACRY L I C & S E A L B ACK FACE INJECTION METHOD
NCL DH ACRYLIC SEAL forms a stopping wall as it sufficiently penetrates into all cracks by injecting and penetrating into the
range with a radius of 60cm when installing the injection openings with distance of 100cm according to the cracks due to its
equal penetration from the opening.
This method is used to stop water by forming a non-permeable wall on the back face of concrete wall. Begin injection of
NCL DH ACRYLIC SEAL after boring the concrete at the leaking parts, which forms a non-permeable water stopping wall
in an air gap between concrete and soil.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BACK FACE INJECTION METHOD
• It is effective for injecting into concrete laid part, sheet surface damaged part, joint part, and back face, and it is possible to
stop water regardless of any leaked quantity.
• It is suitable for stopping water for leaking parts with many fine cracks.
• It is suitable for stopping water for joint leaking parts.
You should select the location to be perforated as evading the cut location of iron bar by referring to the non-destructive
inspection or design drawing. The wall should be bored with drill (14mm), and the ceiling With drill (10mm),and the waterproofing
sheet should be perforated with the air gap distance of 1,000mm along the enter of defect locations without any damage on
it. Where there is much water gushing from the hole when boring you should take measures such as installation of temporary
weep drain or inducement to a fixed location.
INSTALLATION OF INJECTION PACKER
In case of general back face injection, Packer (10-100mm,14-120mm) should be used, and in case of much water leakage, PVC
pipe with valve can be used. After cleaning foreign matters inside the bored hole with air compressor and water you should
seal it with rapid curing mortar and Epoxy Putty after installing Packer for high pressure injection or injection pipe. In order to
prevent the leakage and pressure loss of liquid chemical when injecting liquid chemical you should seal the repair part and the
defect concrete location by use of rapid curing mortar and Epoxy Putty.
As DH ACRYLIC SEAL is a product with a very short pot life which is supplied with agent A and agent B classified it should
be injected by the two- component type pumping. Check thoroughly the equipment condition of injection pump before the
injection operation, and check whether agent A and agent B are mixed and discharged correctly. .Fill agent A and agent B
respectively prescribed by the equipment exclusively for injecting liquid chemical in the container
Start the injection by connecting the injection nozzle with injection opening. The injection order to inject in the wall after
injecting in the ceiling should be in principle, when injecting in the wall the injection should be made in the order from the lower
part to the upper one, and if the outflow of DH ACRYLIC SEAL from the upper one is identified during injecting in the lower part,
shut the injection opening and the injection opening being injected and seal them. As the above method continue to inject DH
ACRYLIC SEAL in all the injection openings. (In case of much water leakage control the curing time and use it by adding the
accelerator in agent A.)
If the water stopping is completed, adjust the injection pipe or Packer to the surface of structure and removes it by cutting.
Finish with mortar then making the surface smooth with grinder and paint it if necessary.