NCL Epoxy EP800-I is a two part, low viscosity epoxy resin for sealing of fine cracks and repairing of cracked concrete to restore
the structural strength. The cured NCL Epoxy EP800-I entirely and completely restores the concrete to its original monolithic
conditions. NCL Epoxy EP800-I is supplied in two bulk containers for use together with two-component injection machine or
pressure grout pump.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
• Repairs of cracked concrete
• Jointing of concrete members
• Grouting of bolts, anchors, bars etc.,
• Consolidation of friable rocks and stones
• Re-bonding of de-lamination in concrete toppings, tiles, etc., thus avoiding other costly replacement of methods.
HEALTH & SAFETY
NCL Epoxy EP800-I contains liquid epoxy resin and a polyamine compound. Irritating to eyes, skin and respiratory system. Do
not breath in the fumes. Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use.
Keep away from children. Harmful if taken internally.
• Providing the cracks to be injected are not too fine, blow them out with compressed air to remove all dusts. Make sure the
compressed air is free from oil and water.
• After the cracks have been cleaned, bond flanged injection nipples onto the surface with adhesive. Ensure that the nipples
are not blocked with the adhesive used. Dry all wet surfaces before applying the adhesive.
• The recommended distance between any two injection points should be between 20cm to 50cm depending on the thickness
of concrete structure. Place the injection nipple onto the concrete surface that was cracked all the way through.
• Seal the cracked surface between the injection nipples with adhesive. Cracks through the entire thickness of concrete
structure should be sealed on both sides.
• Make sure that the cracks are still free from dust, etc., preferably by blowing through all the nipples in succession with
compressed air. During this operation, all the nipples should be closed off except the one through which the compressed air
is being blown and the one adjacent to it.
• Inject the well mixed NCL Epoxy EP800-I system into the crack. In the case of vertical crack, start injection at the lowest
nipple and continue until the injection material begins to flow out of the next higher nipple.
• Then close off the first nipple and continue injection at the second until the material flows out of the third. Repeat this
process until the whole length of the cracks has been injected. Use a grinding wheel to remove the sealing compound and
nipples once the injected system has cured.
CLEANING OF TOOLS
Tools and equipment should be cleaned with solvent immediately after use.
NOTE: NCL Epoxy EP800-I can be injected using SWDM2100 Twin-line Injection Machine. Refer to page 10 (PU & Epoxy Method
Statement) for injection using mechanical packer.