NCL SW-PU V is one component flexible foam. As the
polyurethane water-stop resin behind structure of one-part
hydrophobic type, it reacts with water to foam the closed-cell
type foam or gel. In the reaction with the excessive amount of
water, it foams a high-elastic gel. And in a reaction with small
amount of water, it will foam a high-elastic flexible gel.
The gelling time varies according to surrounding
temperature and the amount of water. It is a high quality
polyurethane grout used in America and Europe where foam
and gel-type. NCL SW-PU V is mainly used as the water-stop
resin behind vibratory structures.
NCL SW-PU V area of usage is to seal water leakage normally in building concrete structure such as:
• To stabilize a flexible joint leakage part
• A vibratory concrete structure leakage part
• Dam & Soil
• A manhole underground structure
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
• Flexible & durable after cured
• No shrinkage
• Non-toxic when cured
• Excellent bond strength
• Suitable for wet and dry conditions
• Easy application & cleaning
STORAGE & HANDLING
Store in cool dry areas. Temperature above 50˚C may cause premature formation of insoluble solids. Good housekeeping is
essential in areas where chemical spillage is likely to occur. Partly used drums/pails should be tightly sealed to prevent ingress of
moisture. To increase the material life expectancy, partially used drum/pail should be filled with Nitrogen gas and sealed tightly
to prevent contamination.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Avoid contact with skin, eye and avoid breathing vapor. Wear gloves, goggles and full clothing when handling with raw
materials. Keep away from children. Provide adequate ventilation in confined spaces. If skin contact occurs, remove
NCL SW-PU V with soap and water. DO NOT use solvent. Should poisoning occur, consult a physician in all cases.
Should poisoning occur, call doctor immediately, DO NOT induce vomiting, drink plenty of water or milk. MSDS shall be
available upon request.
• Inspect, check and measure the thickness, width and depth of the cracks, joints and leakage condition of the affected
• Drill 10mm/13mm/16mm diameter holes at 100-500mm intervals along the side of the crack or joint at a 45˚ angle in order
for the path of the crack or joint to be intersected at the centre of the structure. The distance between holes will depend on
the size of the crack or joint to be injected.
• Clean the drilled holes with compressed air. Insert the packer into the drilled hole and ensure that the rubber sleeve of
packer and cutting line of tightening nut are inserted beneath the concrete surface. Tighten the packer securely (packer
might damage if over-tightened).
• Commence injection by using DHP-M1000, DHP-M2000, SWM1000 or SWM1100 high pressure injection machine. The
material must be visible during the initial set stage (yellowish expanding foam).
• It is recommended that pressurised grouting is performed at the previously injected packers/points for multiple times to
ensure that the NCL SW-PU V is completely compacted and no water leakage.
• In the event of filling vertical cracks or joints, commence injection start from the bottom. In case of horizontal cracks or
joints, begin from either side.
• Allow the NCL SW-PU V to cure for 24 hours before removing the injected packers. Remove the exposed visible solidified
grout remain on the crack section. Plug all holes with a suitable mortar.
• Flush and clean the injection machine and hose with solvent after used.